Sunday, November 30, 2008

*Christmas Decorations*



Seven loves Christmas, she always gets a big bone! Well I guess this is just her second Christmas :)



Our tree!


Our cute little house, I wish that was a leg lamp in the window, but it is just our tree.

We have our Christmas decorations up!! Yippy!! I love this time of year!!

9 comments:

Shannon said...

ok i know what i can get you guys for christmas...the leg lamp it'd look perfect in your bedroom window!!! (and you did say you wish you had it) hahahaa Well your house looks very cute oh yeah and Seven too!

Elliot and Traci said...

Your house is cute! Good job on the tree. Ours is like 3 feet tall. We should celebrate Christmas together with some exciting festivities. Perhaps some Seinfeld? :)

The Pascoe Family said...

That is so funny you made a comment about the leg lamp because anytime I see anything to do with A Christmas Story I think of you.

Matt and Jessie said...

You guys are so cute! Enjoy your nicely decorated tree this year. Because next year it will look pretty silly like ours. We are only decorated halfway down because Isaac pulled off everything at the bottom. He has already broken an ornament and Joseph from the nativity. Anyway, I love the outside lights. You guys are so festive. I am also lovin' the Christmas time.

Taunya Spaulding said...

Hey! Cute! I have a funny story about mine and John's tree extravaganza!! I'll post it!

Drew and Randie Case said...

Your house looks so cute and festive! I'm still trying to get drew to put our lights up!

Mosers said...

Your tree is beautiful!!! How you feeling... it's getting to the really uncomfortable and TBP stage! "Tired Being Pregnant"

Carlson Clan said...

I just watched A Christmas Story last night and that is hilarious! Your tree is GORGEOUS! I'm totally embarrassed of ours now! It's so teeny.

Elliot and Traci said...

P.S. Elliot and I love that your dog's name is Seven!