Monday, March 2, 2009

Logan's Blessing Day

Sunday was Logan's Blessing Day! It was such a great day:) Logan looked so cute in his little white outfit, even though it was a little too big:) and Brett did an amazing job on the blessing. Then after church we had a nice lunch at my parents house, all in all it was a wonderful day and Logan was the best baby!

11 comments:

The Pascoe Family said...

His little blessing outfit is so cute. It is hard to find cute boy ones.

Carlson Clan said...

How sweet is that?! I love his blessing outfit. I'm glad you guys had a nice day. Logan is filling out so fast already!

Kimber Bowen said...

How cute is little Logan. I love his blessing outfit. My dad was so amazed by how good of a baby he is. He had to call me and let me know. I am so happy for you two. He is absolutely adorable.

Matt and Jessie said...

He is such a cutie! I cannot believe how fast he is changing! It was such a nice day for us too. Thanks for lunch and great company!

Mary said...

He looks so handsome! I love his outfit. I'm glad that he was such a good baby!

Taunya Spaulding said...

his little outfit is so adorable! and by the way...thanks for the invite!!! hello! we would have loved to come!! :) we need to make another date for girls night!

Cecily said...

What a cute little man you have in his cute blessing suit!!

alisekelley said...

Oh what a handsome little boy he is!

J and D said...

I think that is THE cutest blessing outfit I've seen for a little guy! LOVE IT!

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

So Cute!! Where did you find his blessing outfit? I absolutely love it!! Isn't life so fun right now? Your post reminded me that I never posted pictures of Grayer's blessing. I need to do that! How is work going? Tell everyone hi for me!!

Blog Stalker Mom said...

Hey guys! Sorry I could not make it to the BIG day. Looks like he has grown A LOT. LOVE that second pic of him with the serious face. Cutest baby I've seen in a long time. I guess it's in the genes.
Seth had fun and was able to show me some pics of him. Hope to meet him soon...