Sherri Baron with Baroness Photography, took Logan's pictures as a baby gift! She did such a great job and Logan was great, he fell asleep right in the middle of taking pictures:) Here are just some of my favorites, Thanks Sherri!
Oh my word! I LOVE the one where he's asleep and smiling. And the one of all of you in white. Those are such great pictures. He's such a perfect little guy. He's going to be a heart breaker.
Hey! Those are some pretty dang cute pics. I think my fav is the one where he is asleep with his arms hanging down, you can tell he is definatley out of it! What a cutie.
10 comments:
Oh my word! I LOVE the one where he's asleep and smiling. And the one of all of you in white. Those are such great pictures. He's such a perfect little guy. He's going to be a heart breaker.
I absolutely love the one where he is sleeping on the old wood.
They all turned out great :)
What ADORABLE pictures!! He is so dang cute! I can't decide which one is my favorite because they are all so cute!!
She did such a great job! He is a cutie!
Those are so adorable! it's so cute how he smiles when he is sleeping! :)He is getting so big!
Hey! Those are some pretty dang cute pics. I think my fav is the one where he is asleep with his arms hanging down, you can tell he is definatley out of it! What a cutie.
oh my gosh! those are just way too cute! i LOVE them!!!
Those pictures are amazing! Logan is getting so big.
How cute. Sherri does such awesome work. They all turned out so good. He is so cute. I love the cheeks.
Those are cute pictures of Logan. He is a adorable and growing. Enjoy the time of him sleeping it doesn't last long.
Post a Comment