Friday, May 15, 2009

*Pictures*

I tried to take some cute 4 month pictures of Logan outside, because we are FINALLY having good weather. It was a little tough, but I think i got a few good ones. Also the sun was a little too bright for Logan:)




8 comments:

Taunya Spaulding said...

i know! finally good weather!! those are some cute pictures!

Kevin and Tiffany Hanson said...

Cute pictures! Hope to see y'all again soon. I think we are gonna try to come up there for the 4th of July again!

Matt and Jessie said...

What a cutie! Glad we were finally able to see the little guy! Tell him to stop growing sooooo fast!!

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

So darling!! I can't believe our little guys are already 4 months!! You did a really good job at taking his pictures. I wish I was that talented with a camera, instead we have to pay someone to take them!! Luckily JCPenny always has good deals!!

Andrew and Steph said...

Cute pictures! Cherice, you do awesome with photography. You should start getting your name out there!

Carlson Clan said...

So cute Cherice! He is such a chunk. I love it. I remember when Weston had a hard time with the sun too. It takes them a while to adjust! It's kind of funny how bad they squint though!

The Searle Family said...

He is so stinkin cute! I can't wait til we can see him in person! Hope you guys are doing good:)

Blog Stalker Mom said...

Hey Cherice!
I don't have any pics of Logan. Can u please email me a copy of one so i can print it and frame it/snail mail it?
Thanks!