OuTsIdE!!!! Logan loves to go on walks and just hang out in his stroller!
It looks like we are in some ghost town, but it is actually behind Mr. Pizza in Shelley, I was meeting some friends there to take their family pictures:)
I can't believe how big he is getting!! When I looked at the background I knew exactly where you were and immediatly started craving some cheesy breadsticks!
I just realized I stole the background you have on your blog...don't be mad. It's just cause you're so cool. I love the picture of Logan smiling/laughing. So cute!
8 comments:
How cute! You look great Cherice, you all are such a cute family :)
I can't believe how big he is getting!! When I looked at the background I knew exactly where you were and immediatly started craving some cheesy breadsticks!
How fun! I love when they are content to ride in the stroller!! I miss those days!! I can't believe how much he has grown up lately. What a cutie!!
He is so cute. I love the smile on his face in the first picture.
So cute!! John and I had so much fun at the BBQ! Thanks again for doing that!
These pictures are adorable. And so is Logan. He's such a cute guy. And yes, he does love outside! =)
Logan has so many expressions. He is such a cutie!
I just realized I stole the background you have on your blog...don't be mad. It's just cause you're so cool. I love the picture of Logan smiling/laughing. So cute!
Post a Comment