Sunday, June 14, 2009

Free Fishing Day!

Saturday was free fishing day, so we decided it would be fun to take Logan fishing for the first time. We were only outside about 10 minutes before the rain started:( but we got some cute pictures:)

Logan was really happy to be outside:) and so was Brett



Logan was sad to leave so soon:( We will go again little guy!


This next picture is for aunt Shannon:) Thanks for the pj's I love them:)

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh Yogan is the cutest baby EVER!! I love the fishing pictures and I can't wait to hold him in those pj's!!! Only 2 days YAY!!!!!

Taunya Spaulding said...

oh! that's so cute! his little smile! sorry i missed girls night-i was miraculously healed the next day! Imagine that!!!!! i hope you all had fun and be sure and let me know when the next one is!

Kevin and Tiffany Hanson said...

He is getting SO big and changing so much. We wish we were around more to see it all, but thanks for posting pics and stuff so we can keep up. See ya soon. Love you guys!

Matt and Jessie said...

He is soooo cute! Did you guys catch anything? I hope you guys are doing great!

Unknown said...

Those are so fun!! He's so stinking cute!! We need to get together and go to the park, if it ever STOPS RAINING.

Carlson Clan said...

I didn't know it was free fishing day! We totally would have taken advantage of that. Love the pictures of Logan (and Brett!). He looks like such a big boy in his jammies!!