Saturday, July 4, 2009

4 th of July and New Countertops!!!

We had a great 4 th of July! Logan loved the fireworks, I was nervous he was going to be scared, but he did great! Here are a few pictures of our day:)

Watching the fireworks, (bad picture) - Logan and his HUGE Binky!
The whole gang - Jessie and Tyler are missing? :(


Also, this weekend Brett and I, well mostly Brett, resurfaced our kitchen counters with ceramic tile and they look wonderful! I love them! Brett and I have lived in our house for two years now and have done a ton of stuff. Here is a picture of our kitchen when we purchased our dump, I mean first home.



And this is what it looks like now!!!!

Here is Logan's room, when we moved in this room was the "splatter room" because the previous owners had let there kids "splatter" there room with red, yellow and blue paint!

This is how it looks now! It is amazing was a little paint will do to a room:)

11 comments:

Matt and Jessie said...

It was fun to see you guys! Your kitchen looks AWESOME!!! I can't believe how much you guys have done to that house! I love Logan's new room.

Kimber Bowen said...

You guys have done a great job on your home. It looks beautiful.

Carlson Clan said...

Your kitchen and nursery look AMAZING. I love it! And you and Brett are so adorable. I still can't believe you married him sometimes. =)

Jake and Gretchen said...

I love your kitchen! Your post got me so excited cus Jake and I just picked up our first "fixer upper"! You guys did a great job. I never knew Brett was so handy!

Elliot and Traci said...

HOORAY for the new countertops! The kitchen looks awesome. Glad you had a happy 4th!

Taunya Spaulding said...

i love the kitchen and bedroom! I WANT A HOUSE!!! It really does look great! Maybe if we happen to get a fixer upper Brett could come help John! He thinks he knows what he's doing but....let's be honest here! :)

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

Looks like you had a great 4th of July!! I miss being in Idaho for all the usual festivities:(
I love your new kitchen countertops, they look great!!! Logan's room is really cute too!

Joanna and Eric said...

Ahh your house looks so good! I love that Logan is chillin in the corner in his room. Did you get the invitation for the shower this weekend? I hope so! I'm also glad you guys had fun at the fireworks. :)

Mosers said...

That is an awesome job you have done on your house.. I like it!

J and D said...

You are amazing! =)

Drew and Randie Case said...

Your house is looking so great! Good Job!