ok you're going to think i'm freakin nuts...or just really stupid but for a second i thought they were on a REAL TIGER!!! OH MAN!! ok i really am just stupid!! So..does logan like pickles? I couldn't really tell? Hope you're doing ok without brett around! hang in there-a couple of more weeks! If i don't see or talk to you i hope you have fun in HAWAII!!
Looks like fun Cherice...we miss y'all. When are you going to Hawaii? I hope you have fun. I am so dang jealous...you will be having a blast and I will be beginning another school year...ugh!...I can't wait for it to end!!!
How fun. Glad Shannon came to play for a few days. Logan is getting so big. I love the crawling. He is just such a cute little man. I am glad he likes to be right in the middle of the action with my boys. They are gonna have so much fun together!
When I first saw that picture with the "Liger" I thought it was real, dude! HAHAH. THEN I realized it was fake. Drt. What?! You are going to Hawaii!? Niiiiice.
6 comments:
ok you're going to think i'm freakin nuts...or just really stupid but for a second i thought they were on a REAL TIGER!!! OH MAN!! ok i really am just stupid!! So..does logan like pickles? I couldn't really tell? Hope you're doing ok without brett around! hang in there-a couple of more weeks! If i don't see or talk to you i hope you have fun in HAWAII!!
Looks like fun Cherice...we miss y'all. When are you going to Hawaii? I hope you have fun. I am so dang jealous...you will be having a blast and I will be beginning another school year...ugh!...I can't wait for it to end!!!
How fun. Glad Shannon came to play for a few days. Logan is getting so big. I love the crawling. He is just such a cute little man. I am glad he likes to be right in the middle of the action with my boys. They are gonna have so much fun together!
Those are some funny pictures! That's crazy that Logan's crawling he gets cuter all the time.
When I first saw that picture with the "Liger" I thought it was real, dude! HAHAH. THEN I realized
it was fake. Drt. What?! You are going to Hawaii!? Niiiiice.
Wow! he's going to be in a pickle once that hits his diaper!
Post a Comment