Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Logan 9 Months





I just wanted to post this picture of me and my best friends, Taunya, Bridget and Jennifer! We try and get together every month, this month we went to dinner with no kiddos! It was so fun, we laughed, ate, talked, and laughed more! Thanks girls! I still think we need to do this more than 1 a month:) BTW funny story- After dinner Taunya and I had drove together and right before she dropped me off, I dumped my left overs all over the floor of her car!! I felt so bad, so I frantically started picking up the penne noodles, when we got to my house I opened the door and started throwing noodles out while laughing and apologizing to Taunya. Then just as I was getting out I saw what I thought was another noodle so I reached for it, mid reach I realized it was a BAND-AID!!!! Also, as I was reaching I hear Taunya say "I don't think that is a noodle." We laughed so hard, I started crying!!!! hahahaha


Logan is so big:( He is growing too fast, here are a few funny pics and his 9 month pictures are above (because I couldn't figure out how to put them at the bottom):)

Silly Logan, He can't let go of his old car seat, he loves playing with it. This is how I found him the other day:)

Logan at the mall, he crashed in American Eagle:)

Somehow he got a pen, thank heavens he didn't get his eye!

7 comments:

Taunya Spaulding said...

cherice he is just the cutest thing ever! he's such a happy boy! very cute pictures!!

Blog Stalker Mom said...

HAHAH He is so FUNNY Cherice! I love him. You guys are so lucky. Thanks for always posting fun pics of him. It's nice since we don't get over there very often. See you soon!

Carlson Clan said...

Cute, cute, cute!! He is so precious. HILARIOUS story about the pasta! I can picture the whole thing. And I totally agree that we should do it more then once a month! We should have a costume party with our hubbies and kids. Don't ya think?

The Pascoe Family said...

He is so handsome. Cute pictures :)

Matt and Jessie said...

I love these pics. Glad you had a night out with the girls. Funny about the bandaid. Hope that wasn't in your food to begin with!

bridgetrussell said...

Logan just keeps getting more and more adorable. That is a funny story. After all that thinking ahead to get food for Brett:) I had a lot of fun. We should get together more often.

Blatter said...

He is so cute Cherice! I love his little smile! Graham got a pen yesterday too! Luckily he just had one big line drawn on his face and didn't get his eyes either!