Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had a fun relaxing Halloween and spent a ton of time as a fam, and with family and friends! I absolutely love this time of year, now that Halloween is over the best time of the year is here! Thanksgiving and Christmas!! I am so excited:)

Our little football player!

SUPERMAN - Isaac
Buff SPIDERMAN - Tyler - showing us his huge muscles!


Tonight Brett made a little fort for Logan, he loved it and it was so funny! I had to post this picture.

9 comments:

Shannon said...

he is the cutest football player ever (the only thing that would have made it better is if it were a BRONCOS jersey....:D...jk)He's was perfect! and I love his man club!

Joanna and Eric said...

Ha! So cute. If they made a baby football team, Logan could play on the line. Max would have to be the kicker cause he's still too scrawny. He's jealous of Logan's muscles.

Matt and Jessie said...

Very cute!! I love the fort. We did that yesterday too. Yay for Thanksgiving and Christmas!!

Heidi said...

Such a cute picture of him in the fort. He totally looks like Brett, it's so cute! glad you all had fun :)

Taunya Spaulding said...

that's so freakin cute! he's getting so big! looks like you guys had a fun halloween!

Mosers said...

:) He sure is a cutie Cherice!!! I agree on the best time of year thing. From now to Christmas is my favorite time of year!!! I love it!

Blog Stalker Mom said...

OMG! DId u put pads in his shoulders? HAHA he is funny. Thanks for letting us stay with u at Christmas. We are getting in Christmas day. See u then!

Kevin and Tiffany Hanson said...

Oh how cute! He is adorable. Well, hope to see you again soon.

The Boyle's said...

What a cute little football player. My husband and him would get along so well. Best BYU fans ever.