Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Halloween


Woody and Buzz Lightyear!!! Logan and cousin Tysen as their favorite characters.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM LOGAN! HA
I know it is a little late, but Logan has been so so so so sick. Today is the first day in over a week that he has kept his food down, but it is only 2 pm so we will see:) We had a fun Halloween, Logan was not a fan of dressing up too much, but still had a little fun.
The Wednesday before Halloween we had a Halloween party with our friends and played minute to win it. It was really fun and everyone's costumes where hilarious! Above is a picture of all the kids, Logan was not having it.



***
Also a few weeks ago we went to a Hay maze with AJ, Brekke and Crue. It was a lot of fun:)

I just love this picture of Crue and Logs!


4 comments:

Danielle said...

Cute!!! I love Logan's costume hahaha. And your guys' are hilarious! Glad you guys had fun and I hope Logan's feeling better!

Matt and Jessie said...

Sorry Logan has been so sick!! I hope he and Brett get feeling better!! Love the costume!! He is cute, even if he was not so happy about playing dress up!

Mosers said...

You make a great rocker chick!!! Love the costumes! My kids get sick in October EVERY year! Hope you are feeling good!

Taunya Spaulding said...

looks like a lot of fun! sorry that logan has been sick-Garrett was sick for a little over 2 weeks! LONGEST 2 WEEKS EVER!!! I hope he's feeling better for you!