ha! ha! ha! that is so funny! :) he's so stinkin cute!
HILARIOUS!!! Oh my gosh I was dying watching that! What a funny boy. Saydi winds down at the end but nothing like that! What a funny boy!
That is awesome!!!! Making memories is great isn't it!
What a cute little guy. Matt and I were watching this last night and laughing!
Reminds me of his DAD.
True to the Hanson tradition: he can eat and sleep at the same time. Very efficient!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
ha! ha! ha! that is so funny! :) he's so stinkin cute!
HILARIOUS!!! Oh my gosh I was dying watching that! What a funny boy. Saydi winds down at the end but nothing like that! What a funny boy!
That is awesome!!!! Making memories is great isn't it!
What a cute little guy. Matt and I were watching this last night and laughing!
Reminds me of his DAD.
True to the Hanson tradition: he can eat and sleep at the same time. Very efficient!
Post a Comment