Sunday, December 26, 2010

*Merry Christmas*

SaNtA cAmE!!




























Logan had to watch his new movie - Toy Story 3







We had a wonderful Christmas! I absolutely love this time of year like I always say, but I just think it is so special and fun for so many reasons. We of course were spoiled by Santa and our families this year and had a great time. Logan loved every minute of it and Brett and I enjoyed watching him on Christmas morning:) I love that the feeling of excitedment that Brett and I would get when we were kids on Christmas morning we are able to feel again because of Logan, it was so so fun!


December 23rd was my half way mark!! Woo hoo!


Christmas Eve at the Christensen's

Logan got a cool truck and a little remote control car!

Tiff got a Kindle from my parents


We all went in together and got my mom a Nook, it is a cool little gadget:)


**It was a great weekend, hate to see it end:(**

3 comments:

Matt and Jessie said...

Logan is so cute! So are you! You look awesome! Can't believe you are halfway. I am sure it has not flown by as fast for you though. Glad you guys had a Merry Christmas!! We are excited to see you tonight!!

Carlson Clan said...

Such cute pictures. Logan is so big. And you look adorable. I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas!

Taunya Spaulding said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Looks like Santa brought you guys a lot of good stuff! HALF WAY MARK! You look so cute!