Well I am no doctor but I did finally get my Bachelors degree, just shy of 8 years after High School Graduation. It was a great day and I was definitely spoiled:) Thanks to all those that supported me yesterday and along the way!
Baby Girl was of course there too, hopefully she will be doing the same thing in about 22 years
Oh man do we ever know how you feel! It seems like not that long ago we were eating whole frozen cheesecakes on 4th Avenue! Those were some good times that I'll never forget. You guys saved me from my crazy roomates. Congratulations and good job on finishing! P.S. I love the baby bump pictures.
Wow...congrats! We didn't even know you were graduating. In fact, last we knew you decided to wait a while longer. Awesome job! I KNOW how great of a feeling that is. What did you end up getting it in? So happy for you. On a side note...we miss ya'll! So excited to see ya in a couple weeks.
8 comments:
Seriously so cool! You are awesome! Wish we could have been there for your fun day! Congrats again!!
Congratulations!! You're a rock star!
Oh man do we ever know how you feel! It seems like not that long ago we were eating whole frozen cheesecakes on 4th Avenue! Those were some good times that I'll never forget. You guys saved me from my crazy roomates. Congratulations and good job on finishing! P.S. I love the baby bump pictures.
ha! ha! somehow i just knew the answer to your post title!! so funny! congrats on finishing! see you tomorrow!
Wow...congrats! We didn't even know you were graduating. In fact, last we knew you decided to wait a while longer. Awesome job! I KNOW how great of a feeling that is. What did you end up getting it in? So happy for you.
On a side note...we miss ya'll! So excited to see ya in a couple weeks.
Oh, I forgot to mention what a cutie you are!
Congrats again! I'm so glad you finished. It was great seeing you today and seriously, we need a no kids get together soon!
That's so awesome Cherice! Way to go! =)
Post a Comment