Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Birthday Boy


Logan was born on a cold snowy day, three years later it was 45 degrees and didn't really feel like January 4th.  The weather was beautiful today for Logan's birthday.  We spent some time outside then went to Chick fil-a for lunch so Logan could play on the slide, he loves it there:)  Then we watched Rio and ate popcorn.




3 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

I can't believe it! He is so adorable Cherice. And such a good boy. What a fantastic mom you are! That party looked fabulous. I'm glad he had a good birthday and sorry you guys are sick!

Taunya Spaulding said...

3?! 3?! what?! wow! ok, that number 3 and train cakes are CUTE! i'm gonna steal that idea for garrett's 2nd birthday! glad he had a great birthday! :)

Matt and Jessie said...

Yay for Logan! Thanks for having us over, that was so much fun! My kids love Logi and Kenzi so much!

I read your post about Brett starting school. I am so excited for you guys! I am sure it will be so nice to see Brett more. Plus it will be awesome to be done in such a short amount of time. It will go by so fast! I am excited to see where you guys end up and what Brett ends up doing. Very exciting times!