Today was a big day for our family!
- Brett and I spoke in Church....hopefully we won't have to again for another 4 1/2 years:)
- Logan pooped in the potty all by himself. He disappeared at my moms house and I called out for him and he said "I'n pooping." Brett and I assumed in his underwear, but to our surprise he was just sitting on the potty. He had gone in there and did it all by himself! Yay! Maybe things are FINALLY clicking!
- And last but not least Kenzi sported her first pigtails:) So cute:)
3 comments:
Yeah, I hope you are done speaking in church for a long time! Always good to be done with that one!
Go Logan! Hope he keeps it up! As for that cute little
Kenzi, love those tiny piggies!
i was going to tell you that you both did a great job speaking in church-sorry i forgot to tell you before we left! :) i'm glad i got to be a part of it! :) that's so great that logan pooped in the potty and kenzi's pigtails look really cute! what a day! :)
Yahhh...so exciting for Logs. Can't wait to see your cute kids again...and y'all of course.
Post a Comment