My sweet Grandma passed away today, she was 95. Grandma was an amazing women and lived a long wonderful life. She had a great sense of humor, was sharp as a tack and very loving. I will miss her and her sweet spirit.
We love you Grandma! Til We Meet Again!!


3 comments:
So very sorry for your loss Cherice. I love all your sweet pictures. Grandmas are just the best and there isn't ever a relationship that can replace that of a grandma. I hope that the sweet memories of her give you comfort and peace. Wish I was there to give you and your amazing family all a hug. Know that we are thinking of you guys and praying for you as well!
I have bee thinking a lot about grandparents passing away lately...I am so scared when mine do...they are such special people in our lives and are always missed. BUT...I appreciate your comment, "til we meet again." Very sweet.
oh cherice, i'm sorry about your grandma. mine passed away about 2 years ago...it was hard. grandma's are just so sweet and caring :) i hope you're doing ok. we need to get together soon!
did you cut your hair?? it looks shorter? it's cute! :)
Post a Comment