Ahh the Tator Tot Trot, how I love it! I couldn't believe it was already Spud Day time again:) I had been talking to Logan about his race that was coming up. He was very adamant about doing it himself this year. He didn't want anyone helping him.
The day of his race came, it was hot and Logan was with his favorites, Tysen and Kirra. He wanted so bad to run with them, but we explained that he had to run his own race, which was the LAST one. He patiently waited until his turn. He was so excited and still didn't want me to help him. He had to run 3/4 around the track at the High School. He didn't want me to run with him or stand by him at the starting line. I seriously thought he would get half way around and stop and go the other way or something, but I was wrong. He started running and ran the entire time. Half way through I yelled out to him, because I was running along side the track on the grass, he was a little perturbed I was so close and didn't stay back. But he kept his focus and finished strong! He was so so proud especially because he got chocolate milk in the end:)
No comments:
Post a Comment