The kids and I ran to Sams Club today for a few things. We came across a gingerbread Christmas train with train station kit. There was no way we were leaving the store without it, both Kenz and Logs got so excited, and truthfully I did too. Logan kept saying "this is so tool!" I wanted to wait a few days to build it and decorate it, so Brett could help, but that was not going to happen. As soon as we got home Logan was at the kitchen table ready to get busy making his gingerbread train.
We had a lot of fun building this cute little thing, the kids enjoyed way too much candy and icing. After over an hour of working on it Logan was so frustrated he couldn't 'drive' the train around or hook it to the house and pull it around..silly kid:) He also insisted on a lot of the candy going in the train cart to be the 'coal.'
*Love Christmas time*
This is what I found the next day after I got out of the shower. Logan took the opportunity to eat as much as he could while I was busy. There was white flakes of frosting throughout the entire house. HA!
1 comment:
That looks too fun! I would have wanted to drive the train when it was done too! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas time! Love you all! Good luck to Brett with his last stretch of school!
Post a Comment