Logan says the funniest things sometimes and so does Kenzi. I need them recorded so I always remember them.
Sometimes when the lights come on in the morning or if we turn the TV just after getting up for the day Logan says, "no turn it off, it's yelling at my eyes"
Today Logan had his Valentine Party at Preschool he was so excited to give out his Cars Valentines and pencils. He was also excited to give Ms. Michelle a small box of chocolates. Well with the chaos of every morning we forgot to grab the box of chocolates. I didn't even realize it, but Logan had a mission when he got done with Preschool, we needed to go get those chocolates and bring them back. We did and he would not let me come to the door with him to give them to Ms. Michelle. I was starting to walk up to the door with him and he said "no, go back in the car." He loves preschool and Ms. Michelle. I love watching him run in and run out of Ms. Michelle's house with his big backpack bouncing up and down. He is always so excited to show me the papers he did that day.
After his Valentines party he had a large bag with treats from all the other classmates in it and a separate little bag with treats in it from Ms. Michelle. When he got in the car he pulled both of them out and gave the small one to Kenz, he said that one was for her:)
Also, today Logan keeps saying he is tired or sick because his feet aren't big. Asking me to make them big ??? not sure where that came from:) Then while I was in the shower this morning I didn't even hear the kids come in all I heard was Logan say, "you don't have that thing to pee with" I looked out to find Kenz stark naked (crazy girl, I had seriously been in the shower for 3 minutes) with Logan breaking the news to her that she could go pee because she didn't have that thing:) hehehe.
Kenz is seriously a little chatter box when she gets going. She calls Logan "Wogan" and says it over and over trying to talk with him or get his attention, it hilarious. The other day she said to Brett "RARRR, I scared you!"
Yesterday she tripped on the pavement and scrapped her knee a little, she keeps saying "ow-wee" "kiss it." She cries for Brett a lot now that he works full time. She want me too, she just likes us all to be together. Throughout the day she says "Daddy at work?" Just checking just in case it has changed. :)
Love those two.
4 comments:
Hey...love it! We miss y'all...need to get together again...soon!
OHHH I haven't talked to you or read your blog for obviously too long! BRETT GOT A JOB! That is awesome!! Are you sickies done being sick yet? I really want to play. :)
Kids say the darndest things.
Bahaha! I lol at the 'you don't have a thing to pee with' ;)
Post a Comment