Thursday, July 11, 2013

:)


We are all looking forward to January and Baby #3's debut!
I have been feeling pretty good, just tired and nauseous, but things are getting better now that trimester #1 is almost out of the way!

The kids and Brett were able to hear the heart beat when I went to the doc the other day.  That was when we told the kids we were going to have a baby.  I asked Logan if it was a boy or a girl and right away he said it was a boy and his name was Wreck it Ralph.. hehe:)
Kenzi just kept saying over and over..."I help, I help with the baby, I help....
I am in for it with her, this little baby is going to have one involved big sis!  Yay for January!

2 comments:

Barry and Rhonda said...

Double yay for january!

Taunya Spaulding said...

oh cherice!! how exciting! that's great! :)