I like to do a little photography in my free time, so my sister Shannon asked if I would take there family pictures. It was a little rough for the kids, but we got a few good ones

TysenKirra
We took the pictures at Kory's parents house, which was a way good place, they had an old barn that looked awesome. It was way fun to take these pictures even though the kids thought otherwise. Thanks Shan!
12 comments:
CHERICE! What are you doing hiding your talents from me? What do I gotta pay you to do ours? We really need some done. You are great!
Brett and Cherice!! Yea I'm so glad you got a blog and you found ours:) Your belly is so cute!! Hope you guys are doing good. We miss you!!
no thank you Cherice these pics are great. You do so good!!! Thank you
Holy cow! I didn't know you had such a talent.Those are amazing! You'll have to give me some pointers. Cute blog, it's about time:)
Check out sweet pea photography from my link on my blog page... she did your family photo's and I can't wait to get them back.
Cherice! I didn't know you liked to take pictures! Those are so good! Very Cute! I'm getting so excited for our girls night tomorrow!
Those turned out great Cherice. You are really talented.
Cherice you did a great job! By the way you look so great!
How cute! I love them! :)
Hey - let's schedule a time for you to do ours. And YES, I will be paying you. Even if you only let me give you $20. Thanks for letting us all hang out at your place on Thursday. It was a blast!
I am glad you have a blog! You guys are so cute. Love the pictures. You are so good with the camera!
Cherice--great job on the pics! They look professional! We'll have to hire you when we come home for the holidays--and maybe we could get a few games in too! Glad to see you are doing well.
Post a Comment