Here is our blog! I love reading everyones so I thought it was time for us to have one. Brett and I took a few pictures the other day, because we never take pictures together! :) Here are a few I liked.
HOORAY!! It is so stinking cute. And to answer your question...I just sent out an email giving everyone our blog address. Or you can do a text like Bridget. I'm so glad you finally got on the blogging bandwagon! I'm an addict. Are we still on for Thursday?
Cherice I am so happy you guys got a blog. You belly has gotten a lot bigger since I seen you at the wedding 2 weeks ago. These pictures were tooken in your parents backyard right? That red fence is the only thing that is still the same on the outside of there house.
9 comments:
HOORAY!! It is so stinking cute. And to answer your question...I just sent out an email giving everyone our blog address. Or you can do a text like Bridget. I'm so glad you finally got on the blogging bandwagon! I'm an addict. Are we still on for Thursday?
Very cute blog! I'm glad you have one. I love looking at others pix too! You will have a lot of fun keeping up with your baby's pix on here!
YES!! You finally did one! Oh! Look at how cute you two are! Have fun blogging!
Cherice I am so happy you guys got a blog. You belly has gotten a lot bigger since I seen you at the wedding 2 weeks ago.
These pictures were tooken in your parents backyard right? That red fence is the only thing that is still the same on the outside of there house.
Cherice! You look so cute Prego! Congrats on the baby...I hope your pregnancy is going well. How have you been?
Cherice I found your blog off of Jen's! I hope that is OK! You guys look great! Hope your pregnancy is going well!
I'm happy to see you have a blog!! You look so cute pregnant!
So cute! You look so good! It's about time you got a blog!
Yeah!!! It was so time for a blog!! I'm excited... I'm going to add you to my list!
Post a Comment