Christmas was great this year! Brett and I were at my parents house for Christmas Eve, we had a yummy dinner and opened presents with everyone. Christmas morning Brett and I opened gifts and headed to my parents again for breakfast and to watch Kirra and Tysen open Santa gifts! Then we went to Brett's parents for more presents and a delicious lunch! It was a great day we just relaxed and had fun with our families, I love Christmas and this year was one of the best!
I didn't take too many pictures this year, even though my mommy surprised me with a new camera!, we were trying out our new video camera.
Bad news:
Today I had my doctor's appointment and my doctor has been a little concerned about my blood pressure, because it has slowly been getting higher. Anyway, I had told him I didn't feel too well yesterday or today and he said it was related to the blood pressure, so... his best suggestion was to be on part time bed rest!! ahhh! I will go crazy! I get to work only in the mornings and hang out on my couch in the afternoons, if my blood pressure stays ok. But it is worth it for a healthy baby boy that is coming very soon!:)
14 comments:
True Statement...take care of yourself and that baby FIRST! It looks like you had a great Christmas...I too got a new camera!!! I have used it TONS! We miss ya. Talk to you soon.
woweee... how are you... drink a lot of fluid and raise your feet...is he worried about toxemia or preeclamps? You take it easy and if they need me.. my hubby is off all this week and monday tuesday of next week too. You holler if you need anything.. you hear... listen to me you can totally tell I have kids at home...ugh. take care!
Glad you had a good Christmas. Moms always get the best presents. At least your only on part time bed rest and only have a couple weeks to go. Before you know it he will be here. Let me know if you need anything.
oh man! sorry about the bed rest thing! i'll come visit you! hope everything is ok with you and the baby! i can't wait to see the little guy!
Drink lots and lots! Go to the library and get some books you've been wanting to read or lots of movies and use it as an excuse for Brett to spoil you, although I'm sure that he already does! Take care of yourself! I can't wait to see your little guy!
sorry to hear about the bed rest. i started with all of those symtoms with about 6 weeks left and ended up getting full blown toxemia. They had to induce me a week early, so Jackson was here sooner than we thought. Just rest up, and take it easy. Hope your feet aren't too swollen...I think I hated that part the most. I had to wear flipflops in the middle of winter! UGH!!! If you need anything let me know!! :) Good luck!
Sorry to hear about the bed rest! It is too bad it comes at a point in life when you can't enjoy laying around! If you need help with anything let me know. We are always running back and forth so we would be happy to bring supplies if you need them! You have my number, use it!!!
I am happy you guys had a good Christmas. Hang in there, you don't have too much further to go. It will all be worth it very soon!
Sorry about the bed rest! Hopefully that baby will be here soon!
I found you again! Hooray! Now you're added to my page for good! =)
Sorry to hear about the bed rest thing, but glad to hear that you're obeying! Please let me know if I can help you at all!
I'm so sorry you have to be on part time bed rest:( I hope you are feeling okay!! I love that we picked the same background...we must be friends:) It was so fun seeing you guys. Thanks again for letting us come over!
Hey I'm sorry you're stuck in bed. :( We missed you last night, but hopefully you and Brett had an AMAZING New Year's Eve. Good luck playing the waiting game, I hope everything goes well! Can't wait to see your baby boy!
Sorry to hear you are on bed rest! Darn! Good luck with the upcoming delivery.
Sorry to hear about bed rest! Let me know if you want any company. =) And don't overdo anything. Let me know if I can bring you dinner one night.
Post a Comment