Yay! One more to go!! I wouldn't actually know what that would feel like cuz as of right now...John isn't in school and probably won't be going at all!!! I guess we'll just be playing "Survival of the Fittest"
Hey I saw your blog on Danielle's or Alise's...I don't remember which, but I hope you don't mind! Congrats on the school Bret and the baby you two! Sounds like fun! Melissa (Anderson) Sleight
Hey Hanson clan! I found your blog through Tauny's I hope its ok that I looked. You are so cute prego and good luck with the new little one! I'm so excited for you!
6 comments:
woohoo Brett Great jarb!!! hahaha
Yay! One more to go!! I wouldn't actually know what that would feel like cuz as of right now...John isn't in school and probably won't be going at all!!! I guess we'll just be playing "Survival of the Fittest"
Hey I saw your blog on Danielle's or Alise's...I don't remember which, but I hope you don't mind! Congrats on the school Bret and the baby you two! Sounds like fun! Melissa (Anderson) Sleight
Congrats! That's gotta be such a good feeling! That cake is so adorable.
That is so cool! It is nice to have the end in sight! Congrats Brett!
Hey Hanson clan! I found your blog through Tauny's I hope its ok that I looked. You are so cute prego and good luck with the new little one! I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment