Last Thursday Logan had a check up and I was so excited to see how much he weighed, because the week before he was only 5 lb 10 oz! When I set him on the scale I got way too excited because he weighed 6 lb 6 oz! I was so glad, but it wasn't really a suprise he loves to eat!!
10 comments:
What a cute little guy! I just want to hold him! Glad to hear that he is gaining weight and doing well! I hope you are feeling good too! I will call you this week and see if you need anything!
That is so good! I love that picture. So cute. How are you feeling? I need to give you a call. Talk to you soon!
Logan is so stikin cute!!! The next two weeks better fly by cuz the kids and I miss that little guy (and Brett and you too) :)
What a cutie! That is amazing how much he is growing, it is good to hear he is gaining weight.
That is always a relief to know they are healthy and are gaining weight. He is so cute. I need to come and see you guys. I will give you a call:)
That's great-i'm glad he's putting some weight on! he's soo tiny! i want him! he's so cute! hope all is going well!
He's such a beautiful baby. I'm glad to hear that he's growing so well!!
He's so cute! :) Congrats! :)
I just have to say how stinking cute he is...I can't wait to meet him. It's awesome to have a new Hanson baby- Please keep us posted on the blessing dates, etc. Wouldn't miss it!
Hope you guys are doing well (the parents). Is he pretty good at sleeping very long hours yet?
How is your recovery? How is Brett doing with school, work, dad and husband? That's a lot, but I am sure it's all great-
Congrats again!
Oh YEAH!!! p.s. do you guys need anything? Clothes, diapers, anything? We would love to bring a little present if we can...let us know.
Post a Comment