Friday, January 23, 2009

Peace!

So here is a funny picture of our little guy, his little hand did this when I took the picture.
I weighed Logan at the doctors office today and he is ....... 7 lb 7 oz, I can't believe how fast he puts it on, keep it up little buddy:)

Sometimes he smiles a little when he falls a sleep. It's super cute!
Oh yeah and by the way, thanks Brett for the previous post:)

10 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh Logan's a little homie! I love it!! and what an adorable smile he has. gosh what you feeding him whipping cream? Great jorb on the weight gain Yog!!

The Pascoe Family said...

Cherice,
He is so cute. I can't believe he is already smiling and gaining weight that well. I need to come and see you and Logan some time soon. Maybe when things slow down a little.

Carlson Clan said...

I knew Brett put that picture up. Didn't sound like you. =) Logan is adorable Cherice. He IS putting it on fast! That's great. I hope you're doing good. Feel free to call me any time if you need help or a baby sitter!

Matt and Jessie said...

He is so cute! I can't wait to see him again! Hope you are feeling well! Let us know if you need anything!

Taunya Spaulding said...

wow-he's getting big! he's so cute!

Tim and Amber said...

horray for Logan putting on weight! that's awesome! hope you are getting enough rest! ;)

Matt and Jessie said...

That text had to be the cutest picture ever! I am loving it! I was glad you sent that my way. Now he is right there on my phone so I can show him off! : )

Kevin and Tiffany Hanson said...

Hey...we are SO glad to see that you are all doing well. Logan is so cute. We are VERY grateful for this blog thing so we can keep up and see everyone on a regular basis. We are really looking forward to seeing y'all over President's Day Weekend. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

CHERICE, THIS IS ASHLEY FROM THE GOOD OLD PLACE OF THE AVENUES WOMENS CENTER. RACHEL TOLD ME YOU HAD A BLOG SO I HAD TO CHECK IT OUT. I CANNON BELIEVE YOU HAD A BABY! HE IS SO CUTE AND LITTLE. YOU LOOK GREAT! JUST WANTED TO SAY HI AND CONGRATULATIONS ON YOU NEW BABY! WE HAVE A BLOG IF YOU WANT TO CHECK IT OUT IT'S DUKEANDASH.BLOGSPOT.COM

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

Cherice, thanks for your comments I love hearing from you. Things are great here, I love being a Mom!! How are things for you? I love looking at your blog, Logan is SO cute! I wish we lived closer then Grayer and Logan could be best buddies!!! Keep posting more pictures of your cute little guy!!