Tonight Brett, Logan and I went to dinner for an early Valentine's Day celebration! We celebrated early because we decided that this weekend was going to be too crazy busy and I wanted to get out of the house even though it is super cold!!

-Nice smile Brett-
Logans first time at a
restaraunt!!! He loved it!
Logan is getting so big and changing everyday, he will be six weeks on Sunday! He is such a sweet baby and we are loving every minute of being parents!!


This picture is funny, it looks like he is dancing - :)
12 comments:
What a cutie he is! I love the picture at the top of your blog! That smile is too CUTE! He is absoulutely perfect! I am so glad you guys had a wonderful Valentine's Dinner
Oh my gosh he is so big. I can hardly wait to see you tonight. You're bringing him right? My little guy has a disgusting nose and cough so I'm going to dump him off somewhere. =) I can't believe how big he's getting!
He is SO cute! I just love him! I am glad that we got to see him! I love your new picture at the top of your blog! He has the funniest expressions!
he is so cute! i think he looks like brett. :) glad you had a good Valentine's dinner!
Cherice he is getting so big and he's so freakin cute! I can't wait to see him tonight at our girl party!
cha-cha-cha Logan in the last picture!! I love it, he's so cute.
I love the pictures you get of him he's SO cute!
Wow. I can't believe it has been 6 weeks, and I still haven't came and seen him :( Sorry.
You look and sound like you are proud parents, and you should be because he is adorable.
SOOOOO cute...we are very excited to see ya'll this weekend! Love ya and thanks for sharing all the great pics!
Okay, I'm posting again because the comment you left on my blog was HEEsterical! You crack me up. Hopefully I gave you some happiness today leaving comment number 10! ;)
His little face is sooo cute!!
I love the picture of him "dancing". How do you keep getting all these funny pictures? I love them. He is adorable.
Post a Comment