Today Logan, Brett and I went to lunch with Logan's Grandpa Christensen, Aunt Tiffany and cousins Brenden and
Masen. It was a lot of fun! Then after lunch we went and saw Great Grandma:) Here is a cute picture of Great Grandma and Logan!

Here is a funny picture of Logan, this was at about oh, 3 am, we are both a little tired:)

Ready for Church!
8 comments:
oh I love that pearl snap shirt outfit!!!! He's so cute....
He is so cute.. I'd be awake if someone was flashing lights in my eyes at 3:00 a.m. lol.. so when you coming back? We need some Cherice o humor at work! Miss ya.. talk to you soon!
Hey...cute pics...as always! You need to post that really funny pic of him on here since it isn't your BIG top pic anymore. I love that pic. We are very excited to see you again this weekend. Love ya and See ya.
I love the picture at the very top. I can really see a lot of you in him in that picture. It looks like he has your eyes
Logan is adorable! I especially love the picture of him in his church outfit. Don't you just love dressing him up? Grayer is like my live doll, I love trying on different outfits on him!!
How big is Logan now? How are you doing? Have you gone back to work yet?
i can't get over how freakin cute he is..and he's getting huge! i am soooo baby hungry right now but of course, john is not!! :)
I can never get over how cute he is when you post new pictures. I LOVE the faces he makes! You should do a collage or something. He's adorable.
love the outfits- He is so big- Isn't so fun to be a mom? I miss working with you- Gennelle
Post a Comment