I took this picture of Logan the other day, and I love it! He is showing off his cute smile:) Funny story about our little man-- Yesterday at church Logan decided he needed a bottle at the beginning of sacrament meeting. His aunt Danielle was feeding him and went to burp him over her shoulder while the sacrament bread was being passed. In the wonderful silence Logan let out the loudest burp I have ever heard! Everyone turned and looked our way, even a member of the bishopric - up on the stand- looked our way and smiled:) We all just about lost it! It was too funny - way to go Logan:)Monday, June 8, 2009
Our little Logan:)
Our little Logan - 5 months old and 18 lbs!!!
I took this picture of Logan the other day, and I love it! He is showing off his cute smile:) Funny story about our little man-- Yesterday at church Logan decided he needed a bottle at the beginning of sacrament meeting. His aunt Danielle was feeding him and went to burp him over her shoulder while the sacrament bread was being passed. In the wonderful silence Logan let out the loudest burp I have ever heard! Everyone turned and looked our way, even a member of the bishopric - up on the stand- looked our way and smiled:) We all just about lost it! It was too funny - way to go Logan:)
I took this picture of Logan the other day, and I love it! He is showing off his cute smile:) Funny story about our little man-- Yesterday at church Logan decided he needed a bottle at the beginning of sacrament meeting. His aunt Danielle was feeding him and went to burp him over her shoulder while the sacrament bread was being passed. In the wonderful silence Logan let out the loudest burp I have ever heard! Everyone turned and looked our way, even a member of the bishopric - up on the stand- looked our way and smiled:) We all just about lost it! It was too funny - way to go Logan:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
That is the cutest photo ever. I love it. You did such a wonderful job. That is hillarious about the burb in sacrament meeting. I wouldn't have been able to make it without laughing out loud.
What a fabulous picture! Funny thing...I was just telling someone yesterday about how loud Logan burps! Can't wait to see y'all soon. Love ya.
What a cute picture! Great job on the belching Logan!! Just imagine when you start putting Dr. Pepper in his bottle! : )
that is the cutest photo!! his smile is so big! can't wait for our girls night on thursday!
Cute, Cute Picture!!! Once again he is smiling as always. He is so handsome.
18lbs?! I'm going to take a guess and say that he is a good eater? :) That's awesome that he burped like that...and good thing nothing came out with it! :) He is just so cute!
LOVE, LOVE the picture. So adorable. And what do you mean, ALMOST lost it. It's a good thing I'm not in your ward. I probably would have wet myself. But I'm inappropriate like that.
You're pictures are so cute! You guys are such a cute little family! :)
Cute, Cherice! And thanks for the pics. They are proudly displayed on the hearth. Everyone compliments on how cute he is. It's nice to have Brett's family there to help with him at church. I bet he gets lots of attention...as he should. Lots of love to all!
A
Haha thats hilarious. Logan is just getting cuter and cuter! I can't believe he is already 5 months old already, time flies!
I can only imagine the funniness that was when there is dead silience and a child burps. Just wait until he does it on purpose. I can just see you and Brett's faces when Logan did that.
Those pictures are so cute. He's so big!! I can't believe he's already 5 months old!!! They are so fun!!
I love yogans new pictures!! Sweet hair-do! I can't wait to see him :)
That picture IS AWESOME! I love it! Do you have a special camera or photoshop? I love that picture too. I also like the one at the top of your blog! Nice!!
He is just so cute! I love the pictures you took of him!
My heck I love your kid. He is sooo happy! I hope I have a good baby like Logan.
Hey, Cherice... I need you to school me in this blog thing next time we are there...most likely over the 4th. I don't know how to add the cute pictures to the side, etc. or to add music or anything like that! Is that a possibility? We miss you guys. See ya soon!
Post a Comment