So cute! Wes took his first steps at 10 months too. I was thinking of Logan the other day and how he's as old as Weston was when I got pregnant! What was I thinking?? =) Can't wait to see you Friday!!
no, no, no! he can NOT be old enough to start walking!! doesn't that make you a little sad? :( He's so cute though!! And I am TOTALLY BUMMED that I WILL NOT be able to go with you girls to NEW MOON!!!! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO IT FOR LIKE MONTHS!!!!! GR! oh well, I'll just make john take me soon! :) I hope you guys have fun!
9 comments:
LOVE IT! GOOD JOB LOGAN!!!!!!!
only 7 days and I get to see him! YAY!!
Oh, so cute. He is getting so big. I can't believe it has almost been a year since your baby shower.
So cute! He is getting so big!!
That is incredible. Go Logan! Congrats that is exciting.
I imagine you are having fun watching Logan grow. Keep surprising your parents Logan!
So cute! Wes took his first steps at 10 months too. I was thinking of Logan the other day and how he's as old as Weston was when I got pregnant! What was I thinking?? =) Can't wait to see you Friday!!
OMG! WALKING?!?!?! Awesome, but sad. He will be one in a month and a half! Crazy! Can't wait to see u at Christmas.
Oooo I love him! He's so grown up. Sad. They grow so fast.
no, no, no! he can NOT be old enough to start walking!! doesn't that make you a little sad? :( He's so cute though!! And I am TOTALLY BUMMED that I WILL NOT be able to go with you girls to NEW MOON!!!! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO IT FOR LIKE MONTHS!!!!! GR! oh well, I'll just make john take me soon! :) I hope you guys have fun!
Post a Comment