Friday, December 4, 2009

Cool Beans!

Yesterday Brett had to go to Grad Fest at school to pick up his tassel for graduation in TWO WEEKS! Anywho, while he was waiting they were doing a raffle and Brett had a ticket that they had given him when he got there. Well, Brett was about to leave because they were giving away boring stuff like diploma frames and books:) But just as he was leaving they called his number for the next PRIZE! Brett won a.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
IPOD NANO 8 GB
It is so awesome, it has a video camera! We were so excited, I am pretty sure the reason I love it is because it was FREE!


5 comments:

Heidi said...

That's sooo awesome!! Congrats!

Carlson Clan said...

So awesome! He must have really good luck. I never win anything. I'm so sad I wasn't able to come to your house last week. =( Hope you guys had a good time!

Matt and Jessie said...

Go Brett! That is exciting that graduation is so close!!

Taunya Spaulding said...

that's freakin awesome! i never win anything!!!

Anonymous said...

free stuff is the best... brett must be lucky, he should go buy a lotto ticket! ha ha