Fun with the cousins in Utah. Logan and I drive down to Tooele, Utah to see my sisters new beautiful house. It was a ton of fun and Logan was so good traveling:) Playing at IKEA --- the best store ever! Today I said farewell to an old friend, my little high school car. When I bought her 7 YEARS AGO! I had no idea she would be around as long as she was but she was a good car and it was sad to see go.....kind of. When we decided to sale, I put an ad on Craigslist and it sold within 2 days! A dad in Blackfoot bought it for his 16 year old daughter, when they picked it up today she was beaming and had her friends with her! It was funny
Playing with chalk Logan is going to be on the new show My parents are Hoarders, no not really, this is what our front room looked like when we were getting new carpet. Logan thought is was pretty cool. My little boy isn't little anymore:(
Logan loves our dog Seven, he always wants to go out and see her.
I love the look of adoration on Logan's face as he's looking at your niece. That is precious. And I have to be sure to never let Mark see that video of Logan with Seven because he will be even MORE adamant that we should get a dog! So cute. He's getting so big. Miss you!
Looks like you guys have been having a good month so far. Glad you were able to sell your car. I am sure you were happy to get a new one. Thanks for coming to all the parties. It was fun to see you guys. Glad Logan safely handled the stairs this time! I am also glad he didn't break anything flying down the slide. He probably wondered what the heck Matt was making him do!!
oh my gosh! your little boy isn't so little anymore! you guys should be thinking about baby #2 now!!! :) I need to call all of you girls and put together a girls night at my house to show off Garrett! :) I also love the video of Logan with Seven-that's funny!
Amazing how the little ones grow up. Logan is so cute with the dog. I love how kids get excited about that. Sad days when you have to part with a good car. I was surprised you still had it.
6 comments:
I love the look of adoration on Logan's face as he's looking at your niece. That is precious. And I have to be sure to never let Mark see that video of Logan with Seven because he will be even MORE adamant that we should get a dog! So cute. He's getting so big. Miss you!
Looks like you guys have been having a good month so far. Glad you were able to sell your car. I am sure you were happy to get a new one. Thanks for coming to all the parties. It was fun to see you guys. Glad Logan safely handled the stairs this time! I am also glad he didn't break anything flying down the slide. He probably wondered what the heck Matt was making him do!!
oh my gosh! your little boy isn't so little anymore! you guys should be thinking about baby #2 now!!! :) I need to call all of you girls and put together a girls night at my house to show off Garrett! :) I also love the video of Logan with Seven-that's funny!
I can still remember the day we went and drove your car right before you bought it. Its funny that it was that long ago :)
Logan is getting so big.
Amazing how the little ones grow up. Logan is so cute with the dog. I love how kids get excited about that. Sad days when you have to part with a good car. I was surprised you still had it.
Ummm...when the heck are you going to post pic of your NEW CAR?!?! We can be twinners now since we have the same car (Well, yours is newer) :-)
Post a Comment