We traveled to Boise last weekend to visit Brett's brother Seth and his wife April. We had so much fun, we went shopping at the Boise mall, (which btw is an awesome mall that I want to go back to!! April and I got really cute Abercrombie and Fitch sweaters for 9 bucks! ) we went to the park just down from Seth and April's new house, which is so beautiful, I forgot to take a picture though:(. The weather was so nice there we loved it. Also April made the best Thai dish for us on Saturday night! She had to specially make mine not spicy because I am kind of a sissy when it comes to spicy stuff, it was so yummy! Thanks Seth and April for letting us come and visit and for letting Logan puke on your couch!! HA
On the way home we stopped at Shoshone Falls to let Logan run around, it is beautiful there.
5 comments:
Oh man I miss Logan so much!!! I could just look at that picture of him and April all night, his smile is adorable!!! Come visit us this week!
Such a cute little family. It looks like you guys had a fun trip. I love Logan's hat btw. =)
How fun! I saw the pictures of your new floor on facebook. It looks great! Glad you were able to get to
Boise. Seth and April are way too hospitable! It makes it so you never want to leave. Plus April is some kind of professional chef or something. Matt still tries to copy the french toast she made us while we were there a few years back. It looks like the weather was AWESOME too. Anyway, hope all is going well!
sounds like a fun little getaway! Thank you so much for coming to my baby shower! It meant alot even though I hardly got to talk with you! i loved the gift and I will definately let you know when Garrett makes his arrival!! yikes, I'm scared!
I freaking love LOGES! It really was so much fun having you guys. Seth mentioned the car and that is a WAY good deal! I hope you get it. THEN we could wear our matching sweaters AND drive matching cars. HAHA!! Keep us posted on the house. (Oh...and thanks for the compliments on the Thai dish!)
Post a Comment