Friday, January 15, 2010

Logan loves outside!

Logan loves the outside so much! He gets so excited when the door is open, this is what happens! We can't wait until summer:)

7 comments:

Shannon said...

I can't stop watching it!!! He's way to cute!

Mosers said...

That is cute.. give him some snow in a bowl to just play with.. he might like it!

Cecily said...

Poor Logan! I bet he can't wait for the snow to go away!

Carlson Clan said...

Hilarious!! That is so cute. He'll have so much fun this summer. =)

Taunya Spaulding said...

sad! he fell in the snow! that's really funny though. I can't wait til summer either! SNOW, GO AWAY!!!

Lance and Darcie and Auzzy said...

Good caption of Logan! I love the facial expression. It will definitely be nice when spring or summer gets here.

Blog Stalker Mom said...

BAHAHAHAH!! He is always a good chuckle. Love that kid. I see he has got the walking thing down. How ya holding up? :-)