
Our little man turned one today!! It is hard to believe ( and yes Jen, it did make me a little teary eyed:) This past year has been very busy, exciting and hard, but so worth it! Logan is such a special little boy and we are so thankful for him:) Happy Birthday little buddy!!



We had tons of family come to celebrate with us! It was so fun and Logan loved every minute of it. Thanks everyone for making Logan's day so special:)

I just love this picture, Logan has some great cousins that sure love him!
8 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN! I love close up of him with his big eyes as he's shoving cake in his mouth. He's lucky to have such great parents and you should not regret dropping your classes one minute.
We are so glad you had a wonderful day. We wish we could've shared Logan special "1" day too. We are glad it went well. The cake looks very fun!
He is such a cutie! Glad he had a very Happy 1st Birthday!!
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY!!! I can't believe he's one already cherice! Did you make that cake? It looks really good! I'm glad Logan had a great 1st birthday! :)
Adorable! I love his cake! You did awesome. And I'm so glad you got teary. =) I made it all day just fine on both of Weston's birthdays but then when I was putting him to bed I cried. Hormones right? Ha!
Oh my how time flies by. By the way the cake was really cute. It is amazing how suck little things can grow up so fast. Logan is a really cute little guy.
Happy Birthday. I also love the close up of him shoving cake in his mouth. That is priceless.
Happy Birthday Logan!! I can't believe it has already been one year and our little boys are turning 1 this week!! Looks like you guys had a great time celebrating!! What a cute cake!!
Post a Comment