I'm with ya on the WOO HOO!!! I am lovin this warm weather! I agree with jennifer-he gets cuter every time! Can't wait to see you and him on tuesday! :)
What a cutie! Glad he was able to get outside! Can't believe how old he is starting to look! I still think of him as a baby, but I guess he isn't anymore.
Love the pictures:) I got real excited because when I saw the title of your post I thought maybe your house had sold:( We want to hang out with you guys again soon and we need to get together and go shopping or something!
7 comments:
Oh my gosh Cherice he gets cuter and cuter every time I see him. I love his little flip flops. He's stinkin adorable. Can't wait to see you soon!
HA! I LOVE that first picture. :)
The first picture is classic! So cute. We are excited to see you next weekend. Be thinking of where you want to eat!
I'm with ya on the WOO HOO!!! I am lovin this warm weather! I agree with jennifer-he gets cuter every time! Can't wait to see you and him on tuesday! :)
What a cutie! Glad he was able to get outside! Can't believe how old he is starting to look! I still think of him as a baby, but I guess he isn't anymore.
Love the pictures:) I got real excited because when I saw the title of your post I thought maybe your house had sold:( We want to hang out with you guys again soon and we need to get together and go shopping or something!
HAHAH!! I LOVE that first picture. HAHAH! He is such a monkey. He looks so big!! Hope to see you guys soon?!?!
A
Post a Comment