4 years ago today Brett and I went on our first date. We doubled with Chelsie (Searle) Boyle and Doug Stewart. We went the Riot Zone to play miniature golf and then to Chelsie's house to watch Narnia. HAHAHA! What a fun date! We haven't been apart since!
5 Years ago today I Graduated from the LDS Business College with an Associates Degree in Generals and one in Medical Assisting. It was such a fun day and my whole family came:)
3 comments:
I love it. I've said it a million times and I'll never stop saying it: I can't believe I never thought of you and Brett being together. You guys are perfect for each other. Love the pictures of your first date. That's something to cherish for sure!
i'm very envious that you have an associates degree in something. i wish i had one-No, wait...I wish JOHN HAD ONE!!! :) how fun!
You look so young in the college pics. ;-) And next year, you will be graduating from BYU I with your Business degree. BAM! You rock!
Post a Comment