Thursday, May 13, 2010

Watery Fun

Today I was doing a little yard work and Logan decided to help out. I was laughing so hard, hence the poor pictures, but he was trying so hard to work with the hose and kept getting all wet. When I first noticed he had the hose, it was turned in toward his cheek and he was just frozen, with a grin on his face, letting it get him all wet! Boy I love this kid!


3 comments:

Shannon said...

HAHAHA!! Love it! The last one is my favorite! Oh this is going to be a great summer!

Matt and Jessie said...

What a cutie! Hopefully it warms up so he can get more water time in! He is going to have a blast!!!

Carlson Clan said...

Love it! He looks so much like Brett in that second picture. What a cute kid. And what a great mommy you are for not immediately taking it away, as I would. =)