Sunday, August 15, 2010

Duck Race and Rigby Lake


We went to the Greenbelt in Idaho Falls for the Duck Race. There were a ton of booths set up, including this cute little Home Depot booth where kids could get an apron and make a cute little boat. I thought it was adorable and Logan loved it:)


Also, last week Logan and I went to Rigby lake with Brekke and Crue. It is so fun there! We played in the water a little bit and enjoyed the nice weather. I definitely want to go back, but summer is quickly coming to an end:(





3 comments:

Matt and Jessie said...

Fun stuff! Love the little apron! What a cute little guy!!

Gotta love the Rigby Lake. We should hit it up with ya sometime!

Taunya Spaulding said...

uh, where was my invite to rigby lake?? :) looks like logan had a lot of fun building that boat for the duck race!
Saturday night was fun! Definately need to get together more often than once a month!

Carlson Clan said...

Cute! I wanted to take my kids to the duck race too but there was too much going on. =) Logan is so adorable. And Crue is just about the cutest little guy ever! I'm glad you guys are having a fun summer!
P.S. Your new little niece is stinking adorable!