Dustin and Amy were married Saturday July 31st in the Manti, Utah Temple. We had never been there, but it is a beautiful temple. The Ceremony was wonderful, Elder Dallin H. Oaks is a good friend of Amy's Grandpa so he was able to be their Sealer:)
Reception
7 comments:
Love all the pics! Thanks for posting them. Makes us feel a little more like we were there! Looks like everything was beautiful. I LOVE the picture of Logan right above the reception pictures. He is such a cutie!!
Love all the pictures from the rest of your weekend. Looks like you guys had a blast!
That is so cool that Elder Oaks sealed them!
Those are some way cute pictures. I love Dustin, he's such a good kid. It'll be fun for you guys to have another girl in the fam!
What a fun trip! I love your yellow shirt:) Haha I love Logan's picture dressed up as woody, too funny!
That's so awesome that elder oakes was their sealer! lucky! that's something they'll never forget!
Loved all the pictures-sorry logan was cranky! Garrett is teething as well so i feel for him...and you! :)
Looks like it was a wonderful day for them! Congrats!
How cool!! My parents live down their in Ephraim now and whenever we go to visit I have to go look at the Manti temple, it's beautiful!
Jealous! You got to meet Dallin H. Oaks?! That's awesome. Dustin and his wife look so happy and are such a cute couple. Logan is as cute as ever and you look great too! Miss you!
Post a Comment