Congrats that is so exciting.
AHHH!! Is right!!!! I'm SO excited for you guys and I'm SO jealous! i hope our next one is girl!!! :) Congrats again!
A little Brettina! (From Elliot) Congrats!! We can't wait to meet her!
I am super happy the more I think about it! I can't hardly even believe it! Such great news. Even better, it looks like everything is healthy and going well. We love you guys and are super excited about your new addition!
LOVE it!! I'm so excited for you guys. That ultrasound picture is adorable.
YAY for girls!! :) Congrats!
Congratulations! Girls are so fun to shop for!!
A girl??? YAY!! Congrats, I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congrats that is so exciting.
AHHH!! Is right!!!! I'm SO excited for you guys and I'm SO jealous! i hope our next one is girl!!! :) Congrats again!
A little Brettina! (From Elliot) Congrats!! We can't wait to meet her!
I am super happy the more I think about it! I can't hardly even believe it! Such great news. Even better, it looks like everything is healthy and going well. We love you guys and are super excited about your new addition!
LOVE it!! I'm so excited for you guys. That ultrasound picture is adorable.
YAY for girls!! :) Congrats!
Congratulations! Girls are so fun to shop for!!
A girl??? YAY!! Congrats, I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment