Saturday, January 8, 2011

Just a little excited....

On Monday I got all the boy stuff ready and the crib raised up, all ready for what I thought would be another baby boy. Then we had our ultrasound on Tuesday and found out it was a girl, so I got to work to change it. I recovered Logan's crib bumper to make it girly. I can't wait for our little girl to join our family. I still can't believe it's a girl!

8 comments:

Cecily said...

Ahh!! That's so exciting! Congratulations!!

Mosers said...

Awwh! That's awesome! Cute colors!

Matt and Jessie said...

Wow, that was a quick transformation! Super cute!! We are super excited too!! Thanks for letting us steal Brett yesterday. He was a total lifesaver!!

Carlson Clan said...

I LOVE it! Great thinking. I am in love with your bows. They are perfect. So excited for you to have a girl!

Barry and Rhonda Hanson said...

Can't wait for another little GIRL!!! Wow, the Hanson Family is changing; maybe you can teach old dogs new tricks after all -- er -- I didn't mean that you and Brett and Logan are dogs. Well, maybe Brett.

Taunya Spaulding said...

aw!!! I want a girl sooo bad! that's really cute

Jenn and Chris Rasmussen said...

Adorable, I am so excited for you guys.

alisekelley said...

Hooray! Girls are so much fun!