Everything has been a little boring around here, but I wanted to post a few pictures. Logan's new favorite thing is to fly the little helicopter Brett got for Christmas, he says "Airplane?" about 100 times a day. Here he is excited to fly the helicopter:)
Also when we were on our way to Boise a few weeks ago we stopped in Twin Falls to let Logan, and I walk around the mall before we made the rest of the trip. Brett and Logan did pictures in a photo booth.
Can you say twins??
And today we got to see a lot of our baby Girl. We had a 3D ultrasound and it was fun to see her moving all over. She had her hands by her face for most of it so it made it hard to get a good picture. You can kind of see her profile and chubby cheeks in the picture below. I can't wait until she is here!
7 comments:
Logan is such a cute little ham! I am excited to see you guys in a couple weeks! I am so so so excited to meet that little sweet girl! Love the 3d pictures. I am so excited for you to have a girl. It is seriously so much fun!
Cute pictures! Brett and Logan really do look a lot alike! That is crazy. Cute 3D picture. I can't wait to see her in person. We should do a play date next week. Miss you!
Ah, she's soooo cute! I can't wait till she's here either, but I'd better hurry up with the afghan!
Love the 3-D picture; we still have yet to get one of those. They look so cool! Logan is so cute- he sure is growing up!!
I love the 3D picture! They are so amazing. She already looks so cute and chubby. It seems like when you're able to do that ultrasound it's right around the corner till they come. That'll be so fun!
logan is seriously so cute! love the 3d picture! can't wait til i see her in person! :)
Oh that 3d picture is AWESOME! I think she looks like logan :) How fun you will love having one of each!
Post a Comment