There is one thing I can not stand..... JANUARY AND FEBRUARY in Idaho! They are just cold, boring, sad months and I am so glad to say they are finally gone for one more year! Thank heavens March 1st brought warmer weather and we were able to play outside for a little bit.
Check out that scratch Logan gave himself on his nose the other day. Also, I thought this picture was pretty funny because this is Logan looking to make sure Seven is not getting out of the back yard, he is a little scared of the dog not being around him much for the last few months.
Check out that scratch Logan gave himself on his nose the other day. Also, I thought this picture was pretty funny because this is Logan looking to make sure Seven is not getting out of the back yard, he is a little scared of the dog not being around him much for the last few months.
Notice Logan reaching for the camera in some of the pictures, he for some reason thinks he needs the camera every time he sees it, funny little man.
7 comments:
You're such a good mom Cherice! Our list of things we do mostly just includes playing with toys and watching shows. =) And I'm still too much of a wimp to take my kids out even though it is getting warmer. I agree that spring needs to hurry up and get here!
Cute!!! We miss y'all. We are still hoping to see you this weekend! Kevin and I are so with you on the January and Febraury thing...although we would go so far as to add in at least half of March...if not all!!! Hope you are feeling well and all is good! Oh and we are still planning on coming to Shelley for Easter as well! Love y'all.
I hear ya! We're dying for spring and playing outside!
I'm with ya with the spring thing. I think everyone is sick of looking at brown snow and ugly grass by now. Hayden doesn't know anything else but our rug in the living room. Sad. He's going to be opened up to a whole new world when it's warm :) At least you're nice to take Logan outside. What a good mom!
Such cute pictures! He is growing up so fast! We hopefully will be there around the time your sweet little girlie gets here. I hope so anyway! We are coming April 15 and staying for about a month. I tried to make some cute flowers for your baby, but they turned out freaking stupid! I really wanted to make her something since you made Kennedy the cutest dress ever! Anyway, I am a failure in the crafter department, so I will buy her something cute and at least you know I tried!!
i know, huh!! :) i really want warm weather so i can take garrett outside, so we all won't be sick anymore....those pictures are so dang cute!! hope all is going well! i feel like i haven't seen/talked to you girls forever!! :) Girl get together soon???
He is so adorable! I can't wait to see you all tomorrow! We had so much fun over Christmas and we're excited to see the family. :)
I agree completely... it is time for summer to come ASAP!
Post a Comment