Monday, May 2, 2011

One last weekend just the three of us


This weekend we spent a lot of time cleaning and getting ready for our baby girl. Saturday morning we took a ton of stuff to the D.I., went to the grocery store, went to lunch, then Logan and Brett mowed the lawn.

We are excited for this week and to meet little sister:)




Also, Logan's new favorite thing is to ride his bike!

6 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

Cute pictures! I am SO excited for you to have your baby this week! I can't wait to see her. And I hope you get to have a better experience this time around. GOOD LUCK!!

Taunya Spaulding said...

good luck with the delivery!! i can't wait to see her!!

Kevin and Tiffany Hanson said...

Yahhh...so fun! Can't wait to hear all about her! Good Luck and let us know if we can do anything for you! Love y'all lots...wish we lived closer!

Matt and Jessie said...

We are so so super excited to meet her!! What day can Logan come play? Does morning or afternoon work better? Or we can bring ya dinner while Brett is gone. Let me know, we are dying to help out and you need a little break before the craziness begins!!

Andrew and Steph said...

That's so funny Logan riding his bike. I was laughing when he was "turning around". I'm so excited for you guys to have a new baby girl. Good luck with everything. That's so exciting!

Anonymous said...

good luck with everythin and delivery, logan will love being a big brother. cant wait for pictures!