Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween


 We had a great Halloween!



  Logan and Crue went to a fun little Halloween carnival by their buddy Madison's house last Monday.


On Friday Night we went to Boo at the Zoo.  It was great, definitely something we are going to try and do every year.  Logan loved it.

Kenzi was mostly in the stroller in her carseat because it was pretty cold once the sun went down.






Saturday night Grandma and Grandpa Hanson came over and we carved pumpkins and had ice cream






Halloween!
 
 

Kenzi had her first sucker and loved every minute of it!

Logan was Spiderman and Kenzi was a cupcake, this picture is the best I could get of  both of them.




Hope everyone had a great Halloween!!!




4 comments:

Becky said...

Super cute! I love the idea of a cupcake, and the picture in the pumpkin is fabulous. What cute kids!

Matt and Jessie said...

Did you make kenzi's costume? Soooooo cute! Glad you guys had a fun halloween! Tell Logi we were impressed with his big muscles!

Amy's Kitchen said...

Ahhhh!!! I love it! Logan has the cutest smile EVER. :) And Kenzi is growing up too fast... tell her to slow down until we can get up and see you all again!

Carlson Clan said...

So cute! Wes was spiderman too! I am so in love with that picture of Kenzi in the pumpkin. That is adorable. Glad you guys had a fun Halloween weekend!