Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Brett

 Brett turned 27 yesterday!  We had a fun day at home then had cake and ice cream.  Brett is awesome, I am so glad he is my husband.  He is such a hard worker, keeps us laughing all day and he is SO handsome, I mean come on check out those dimples;)  We love you Brett!


***
Check out these two watching Finding Nemo and having a snack together.



Kenzi loves graham crackers.....well loves just about any food she can get her hands on:)



4 comments:

Taunya Spaulding said...

do i detect that kenzi DOESN'T have red hair anymore?!?! NO!!! I really wanted her to have red hair just like garrett! :) glad that brett had a great birthday! he is such a great guy!

Amy's Kitchen said...

We hope Brett had a Happy Birthday. Logan has got the cutest grin in that first pic! And Kenzi... well I absolutely love the last pic. :) Adorable family!

Matt and Jessie said...

So fun! Glad Brett had a great Birthday! He totally deserves it!

Carlson Clan said...

Happy birthday Brett! His dimples really are crazy. I think maybe THAT'S where he's hiding all your money. ;) Hope you guys had a good day together. And seriously - I can not get over Kenzi's eyes. I mean, really?! Insane. Such adorable kids Cherice!