Christmas Morning was wonderful. Logan and Kenzi had a great time opening their presents. They were spoiled by Santa for sure!
Both got laptops:)
Logan got his Dinosaur Train! He thought it was pretty cool.
Kenzi's first baby doll, I was so excited to give this to her.
I promise she loved it! ...or will eventually:)
Logan loved his Mack Truck that holds all of his little cars and trains, and he loved his big truck too!
Logan took a nap so Kenzi decided to take a spin in his truck!
After opening presents and going to Church we headed to Grandma and Grandpa Hanson's for lunch and more presents.
Matt, Jessie, Tyler, Isaac and Kennedy were there to! It was great to see them.
Kenzi was in an awful mood but still had fun with cute little Kennedy.
Logan loved having cousins to play with at Grandma and Grandpas.
We then headed to my Grandma's to have a quick visit. She was happy to see everyone and is doing great! (She will be 95 in a few weeks and is still going strong:)
We had a wonderful Christmas this year. I love Christmas and am sad it is already over again for an entire year.
The Christmas Season has such a wonderful Spirit. I am so grateful for the Birth of the Savior and for everything that means for me and my family. We are truly blessed.
Merry Christmas everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment