This had to be documented because it is so rare! Logan woke up from a long nap just before dinner was ready. I brought him to the table to his spaghetti and meatballs that I thought he would take a bit of and then run off like he usually does. We have kind of a hard time getting him to sit and eat, but lately he is getting better. Tonight was wonderful he sat and ate, and ate and ate! He had seconds and thirds. I almost took it away from him because I was sure he was going to explode, but he didn't and eventually finished his plate:) Lets hope it wasn't a fluke but the new norm for Logan:)
(Wipes handy cause he got a little crazy!)
1 comment:
Yay Logan! I hope he keeps it up! Ike is similar. He goes for days where he ends up sitting at the table forever and takes like 3 bites. Then he will go on a crazy mad eating streak. I think he is part camel. Not sure where the skinny kids stores it though!
Kenzie is so cute with her treat! She is just growing so fast! Has she taken out your tree yet?
Post a Comment